Thursday, September 4, 2008

Moving to yet another ward. YIKES!

Here is yet another day to be glad that we home school. Our landlord is not renewing our lease because she is mental (no kidding, I really think she needs professional help). Once again this puts us out to house hunting and finding a good neighborhood for our children. We are fortunate to live in a place that has so many fine neighborhoods.

Anyway, even though we have to switch wards I am grateful that the church is basically always the same and runs the same wherever you go. This helps my children and it helps me. It's nice to know what to expect and to know your place in it all.

I am glad that we home school so that this doesn't mean yet another change of schools for my children. Although we have this in favor my heart still aches to have a permanent home where we would never have to move. Not to boo hoo but we have paid so dearly for some of our past mistakes. They are like consequences that just keep giving. Isn't that how life goes?

Good thing I love a new beginning and a fresh start!

No comments: