Tuesday, October 7, 2008

General Conference packets were a huge hit!

I wish I knew who created the General Conference packet that I had for each of my children for this Conference. It was the best General Conference ever for my family! We did not miss one minute of either day. We sat together as a family with our packets for each moment of the televised Conference. Of course, we did not get the Priesthood Session but the kids loved learning more about it and what it is and why it is held.

My five year old loved coloring the ties of the Quorum of the Twelve. The boys loved the games, codes, puzzles and listening for keywords during the talks. Tonight I am going to have them finish a matching game with the scriptures.

Hope others who had this packet or just watched General Conference had a great experience.

No comments: