Sunday, October 12, 2008

Same old problem, new house, new day.

Tomorrow will be tricky. I found that our new ward starts at 9 a.m. This isn't really a problem except that I am blogging at 3:30 a.m. and have been at it for over an hour. My boys both need haircuts before they can even think about putting on their suits for church because I have hang ups about being well groomed, not just well dressed. Hopefully I can just get up early and trim the hair around the ears and neck line and make them look a little more presentable and go with it.

To be honest, right now it sounds like I can do it and I'm motivated and looking forward to it. My fear is that it will be like every other Sunday and I will lose all motivation and nothing will happen except us staying home. I hope that I can overcome my weakness about Sunday mornings and make this what it should be for my family. My kids need this so badly. They have a lot of other extra activities but this is the one that truly should matter the most.

If you read this please wish me luck!

1 comment:

Tracy K said...

Good luck! I bet you're giving the boys those haircuts right now. :)

We should be getting ready for church now, but we aren't... We need some good luck and motivation over here as well.